support group and knowledge-sharing community caring about easy load testing
Released today, v4.0 update 3 added external reports that can be distributed outside StresStimulus. This is in addition to built-in interactive reports.The main highlights of this update are:- External report for every page and transaction-…Continue
Released today, v4.0 update 3 added all new external reports and several other new features and enhancements.
1. Upgraded Reporting. Now you can save a test result as a multi-page external report in a portable HTML format.
2. External report for every page and transaction. The first page of the Test report displays hyperlinks to individual page and transaction reports.
3. Self-documented result views and reports allows to easily interpret test results:
Released today, v4.0 update 2 added individual page and transaction analytics, a more powerful recorder, and many other new features and enhancements. Part 1 of the release notes, describes test result enhancements.
1. Page & Transaction Result tabs display performance characteristics of a single page or a transaction registered during a particular test run - see http://support.stresstimulus.com/display/doc40b/Page+and+Transaction+Result+Tabs
2. Page & Transaction Summary…Continue
1. A new splash screen brought a long overdue look enhancement to match the UI appeal.
2. New recorder: lightweight yet more powerful recorder:
Released today, the v4.0 update completely redesigned the test result analysis block. It includes multiple new features and enhancements. Here is the list of the 10 main benefits:
1. New results presentation dimension. V4.0 now supports multi-document interface that allows opening multiple functional areas by using horizontal tabs. The workflow tree with all steps of configuring test cases is now located under the Main tab (a). Runtime Dashboard tab opens during the test run (b). One or several test results can be open in Test Results tabs (c). The new presentation dimension simplifies user navigation and allows accessing more information in less…Continue
V 4.0 public beta was launched today. The purpose of the new version is to completely rework the StresStimulus monitoring and reporting component.
The main improvements in the new version are:
The initial v4.0 public build will be followed by several subsequent releases in the upcoming weeks. The first two parts of the release notes describe what's new in today's…Continue
Today Dr. Dobb's Journal unveiled the results of its annual awards for best testing tools for developers.
Our team was very excited to learn that StresStimulus won the
which puts it among the 3 top tools of the year.
Dr. Dobb's Journal noted that "…Overall, StresStimulus is a very nice tool that makes load testing so easy you will end up doing it more often."
Read the full article…Continue
Jun 06, Update: v3.7 went live today. In includes substantially expanded context- sensitive help linked with the new v3.7 Online User Guide
StresStimulus V3.7, released today substantially simplifies test case configuration. This result is achieved by two main factors:
February 24, Update: v3.5 went live today. In includes a context- sensitive help integrated with a complete online user guide for a quicker StresStimulus adoption path.
StresStimulus V3.5 public beta, released today includes the following highlights:
October 11, Update: v3.0 went live today.
Nine months ago we unveiled the Standalone StresStimulus Roadmap that laid out our intent to give StresStimulus users a choice of a Fiddler-integrated or standalone version in v3.0. Today with the launch of 3.0 public beta, we mark a significant milestone in this development.
Integrated and standalone versions are delivered in a single installer. Both versions have a very similar UIs and the same feature set, so no additional training is required. Both…Continue
This update is expected to be the last one before the final release scheduled for this month. The following new features and updates were added:
1. Host Auto-Filter deletes unnecessary requests and helps with future recordings. The Video-tip below shows how to use it.
Hold the Ctrl key and highlight all hosts that are relevant to this test, and then click the Host Auto-Filter button. StresStimulus will: