support group and knowledge-sharing community caring about easy load testing
After more than 3 months of public beta, v4.0 went live today. 50+ new features were added including:- New multi-tab performance analytics - Charts with better data visualization and zooming in unusual patterns - Doubled the number of graph panels -…Continue
We are excited to announce the release of v4.0 today.
Main focus: The main focus of v4.0 was to bring all new performance analytics that allow to pinpoint performance bottlenecks and anomalies under various load conditions quickly. Now users can easily locate problem areas by drilling down from the slowest transaction to the slowest page and request and quickly review their performance profiles. The reports are generated in separate tabs and feature multiple views presenting numerous aspects of application responsiveness. Because all views are hyperlinked and interconnected by rich navigation controls, users can complete application performance analysis very quickly and accurately.
What's New: Here are main v4.0 highlights:
Performance analytics and reporting
Released today, v4.0 update 4 added Linux/Unix server monitoring and several other features and enhancements:
1. Linux/Unix server monitoring. StresStimulus now can monitor various metrics of Linux/Unix-based servers during load test execution using SNMP protocol. See Linux/Unix Servers Monitoring
2. Separate configuration section for monitoring Windows servers and load agents. In previous versions, Windows server and load agent monitoring parameters were configured in the same section. For consistency, in this version these two areas are separated. They are located in two different…Continue
Released today, v4.0 update 3 added all new external reports and several other new features and enhancements.
1. Upgraded Reporting. Now you can save a test result as a multi-page external report in a portable HTML format.
2. External report for every page and transaction. The first page of the Test report displays hyperlinks to individual page and transaction reports.
3. Self-documented result views and reports allows to easily interpret test results:
Released today, v4.0 update 2 added individual page and transaction analytics, a more powerful recorder, and many other new features and enhancements. Part 1 of the release notes, describes test result enhancements.
1. Page & Transaction Result tabs display performance characteristics of a single page or a transaction registered during a particular test run - see http://support.stresstimulus.com/display/doc40/Page+and+Transaction+Result+Tabs
2. Page & Transaction Summary view lists…Continue
1. A new splash screen brought a long overdue look enhancement to match the UI appeal.
2. New recorder: lightweight yet more powerful recorder:
Released today, the v4.0 update completely redesigned the test result analysis block. It includes multiple new features and enhancements. Here is the list of the 10 main benefits:
1. New results presentation dimension. V4.0 now supports multi-document interface that allows opening multiple functional areas by using horizontal tabs. The workflow tree with all steps of configuring test cases is now located under the Main tab (a). Runtime Dashboard tab opens during the test run (b). One or several test results can be open in Test Results tabs (c). The new presentation dimension simplifies user navigation and allows accessing more information in less…Continue
V 4.0 public beta was launched today. The purpose of the new version is to completely rework the StresStimulus monitoring and reporting component.
The main improvements in the new version are:
The initial v4.0 public build will be followed by several subsequent releases in the upcoming weeks. The first two parts of the release notes describe what's new in today's version.…Continue
Today Dr. Dobb's Journal unveiled the results of its annual awards for best testing tools for developers.
Our team was very excited to learn that StresStimulus won the
which puts it among the 3 top tools of the year.
Dr. Dobb's Journal noted that "…Overall, StresStimulus is a very nice tool that makes load testing so easy you will end up doing it more often."
Read the full article…Continue
Jun 06, Update: v3.7 went live today. In includes substantially expanded context- sensitive help linked with the new v3.7 Online User Guide
StresStimulus V3.7, released today substantially simplifies test case configuration. This result is achieved by two main factors:
February 24, Update: v3.5 went live today. In includes a context- sensitive help integrated with a complete online user guide for a quicker StresStimulus adoption path.
What's New: Now you can configure and complete the most complex load tests of web applications running on virtually any Enterprise platform, in fewer clicks, while discovering more facts about your application scalability. Here are a few v3.5 highlights: